Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bedside Table


Bedside Table

Katie Steuernagle, Matsutake

Maybe the trick to Katie’s unique and creative project ideas is that she never uses materials for their intended purpose. Matsutake is your go-to source for the cool and quirky DIY projects – and if you’re up for a crafty adventure!

"I needed a bedside table but couldn't find one that was tall enough. All the cute ones in the stores came about half way up my shin. So I decided to make one myself, and was going for a sort of shiny, mod Moroccan look. I'm so happy with how it turned out, and I love that the top is large enough to hold all my stuff (lamp, candles, magazines, glasses, etc).” Katie Steuernagle, Matsutake


Read More http://www.ivillage.com/top-bloggers-favorite-diy-projects/7-b-256241#ixzz1SzO4vGo1

No comments:

Post a Comment